We are proud to represent Rachel Māia for all her public relations for the 2018 Innsbruck World Climbing Championships.
Rachel Māia, formerly carter, came to Innsbruck from whanganui, New zealand to compete as New zealand’s first international para-climber.
On thursday 13, september 2018, she became a finalist where she qualified fourth.
congratulations Rachel on a fantastic effort!
In the Press
- TVNZ1 – ‘Attitude Awards: NZ Paraclimber Rachel Māia’
- NZ Herald – ‘I love challenging the world’s view of what is and what isn’t possible’ Attitude Awards finalists on their achievements and challenges’
- TVNZ 1 News – ‘You get to choose who you are’ — Kiwi paraclimber ignores life-changing injury to compete on world stage
- Wanganui Chronicle – Big Read: Whanganui’s Rachel Carter on resilience, grace and climbing with attitude
- Whanganui Chronicle – Paraclimbing: Whanganui’s Rachel Māia in world championships final
- Gripped – Para climber – Rachel Carter Makes History for New Zealand
- River City Press – Constant Pain won’t stop Rachel competing at World Climbing Championships
- Radio New Zealand – Best features of 2017: Disability
- Radio New Zealand – Fair Play for December 2017